Tefl on coated closed chamber doctor blade, complete with side sealing gaskets, with quick blade change device and side seals.
The quick change device allows for fast blade and side seals replacement without using any tools.
Doctor blade positioning movement on precision linear guides.
The pressure of the doctoring process is exercised by two high sensitive pneumatic cylinders placed at the end of the doctor blade body. Doctoring pressure is adjusted by a pressure reducer.
Doctor blade movement and adjustment controls are positioned on each printing unit. In order to replace both blades, the operator must act on 2-3 hand wheels.
Whereas to replace the side sealing gaskets he must act on 2 other levers.
The doctor blade opens up with the blades facing upwards. This allows to control the state of wear of the blades
and to check to see if the body is clean.
- Blade wear is REDUCED, UNIFORM and PREDICTABLE.
- Less probability of metal parts detaching, causing the anilox sleeve to scratch.
- Better doctoring process.
- Good sealing with UNIFORM and REDUCED wear.
- Also available in asymmetric version of doctor blades.