The Uteco Academy is the set of training activities on printing and converting topics that we organize in the ConverDrome®. It includes theoretical and practical training courses, seminars, conferences.
The courses are addressed to our internal staff, but also to customers who have purchased one of our machines and require our training services for their operators.
We also give students the opportunity to carry out training activities at our site, within university internships and school-work alternation programs.
Outside the ConverDrome®, our training reaches customers at their locations. In fact, we respond to all specific training requests by organizing customized courses, addressed to the operators and the staff in charge of mechanical and electronic maintenance.
Our training courses cover the following main areas:
- the preparation of the machine;
- the supervision and the machine’s controls (setting, saving and recalling jobs);
- the printing settings;
- satellite equipment (refrigerator, camera, washing machine, vicosimeters);
- the colorimetry: the color and its measurement;
- the different printing technologies and their components;
- introduction to packaging;
- the supports for printing;
- the food storage and preservation;
- the machine: from its description and functioning to the maintenance.
In collaboration with the Verona School, on request we organize training sessions on flexographic and rotogravure printing machines. Two courses, for two days of training each, at the School’s laboratories and in the ConverDrome®.
The so-called fourth industrial revolution, which introduced intelligent technologies in the manufacturing industry, is already partially real at Uteco.
At Uteco, the continuous research and development activity is aimed at providing customers with cutting-edge technological solutions that create the conditions for their success and affirmation.